From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TV in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TV or television is a telecommunication medium for transmitting and receiving moving images and sound.
TV may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment:
- Titov Veles, Macedonia (vehicle registration prefix TV)
- Trebišov, a town in Slovakia
- Province of Treviso, Italy (vehicle registration prefix TV)
- Tualatin Valley, Oregon, United States
- Tuvalu (ISO 3166-1 country code TV)
Science and technology:
- Television set, a device used to view television broadcasts
- .tv, the country code top-level domain of Tuvalu
- TV Seastar, a jet aircraft
- Fokker T.V, a World War II bomber aircraft
- Shutter priority or TV, a setting on cameras that allows the user to choose a shutter speed
- Teravolt, a multiple of the SI derived unit of electrical potential, the Volt
- Tidal volume, the normal amount of air inspired and expired at rest
- T–V distinction, a contrast, within one language, between second-person pronouns
- Virgin Express (IATA airline code TV)
- Transvestite, a person who habitually dresses in cross-sex clothing without intention to medically or hormonally transition to that sex
- Mike Teavee, a fictional character in the Roald Dahl novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and adaptations
- &TV TV station
- Television (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "TV"
- All pages beginning with "Tv"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.