TV Centre (Russia)
|Picture format||16:9 (576i, SDTV)|
|Owner||Government of Moscow|
|Launched||June 9, 1997|
TV Centre (Russian: ТВ Центр, romanized: TV Tsentr; formerly abbreviated as ТВЦ, TVC or ТВЦ-Москва, TVC-Moskva - "TVC Moscow") is a state-run Russia TV station with the fourth largest coverage area in Russia, after Channel One, Russia-1 and NTV. It is owned by the administration of the city of Moscow and is dedicated to programming that highlights various aspects of Moscow life. The channel airs across Russian territory.
- Sobytiya: News programme (1997- ).
- Petrovka ,38: Crime news (1997- ).
- Postscriptum: Weekly author information and analytical program hosted by Alexei Pushkov (1998- ).
- Town meeting: 1999–present.
- Sobytiya. 25th Hour: Nightly news programme (2000- ).
- Moskovskaya nedelya: Weekly news telemagazine (2000- ).
- V centre sobytiy: Weekly analytical program (2006- ).
- News City: (2012- ).
- Invites Boris Notkin: Weekly program interview (1997-2015).
- Documentaries of Leonid Mlechin: Weekly documentary program of Leonid Mlechin (1998-2014).
- Pravoslavnaya encyclopedia: Religious encyclopedic information program about Orthodox (2002- ).
- March-Brosok: Telemagazine of the life of the modern Russian army (2003- ).
- Line of defense: TV magazine legal issues (2007- ).
- Secrets of our cinema: Programme of Soviet cinema (2011- ).
- The Russian Question: Konstantin Zatulin program about the fate of the Russian people (2012- ).
- Beware, crooks!: Program scams, their victims and ways to combat scams (2013- ).
- Temporarily available: Weekly night program interviews with two leading (2008-2015).
- Missis: (2011- ).
- Brainstorming: Weekly program devoted to science and high technology (2012- ).
- Pravo golosa (Vote): daily political talk show (2012- ).
- Dr. I. ..: Program on health (2013- ).
- Right to know: Socio-political talk show. The flagship project of the channel, which faced a different perspective on the most pressing question of the week. Protagonist ask questions editors of leading Russian mass media (2014- ).
- Life factor: Information TV magazine devoted to the problems of people with disabilities (2007- ).
- Lady and the chef: Culinary program (2010- ).
- Nastroyeniye: Morning feed (1997- ).
- Talents and Admirers: (2007- ).
- Laughter for home delivery: Humorous program (2008- ).
- Shelter comedians: Acting evening (2011- ).
- Hurry to see!: Program of cultural events (2013- ).
- ABVGDeyka: Educational program for preschool and primary school children passing through play (2000- ).
- Football center: Weekly football review (2011-2015)
- Business Moscow: Economic programme (1997-2012, earlier 2x2).
- Seventh Day: Analytical program (1997-1999).
- Alexei Bessudnov, "Media Map" (183–189), Index on Censorship, Volume 37, Number 1, 2008, p. 185.