From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ta, ta ta, TA, or 田 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ta may refer to:
- Tāʾ, the sixteenth letter of the Arabic alphabet
- Ta (kana), the た or タ kana in the Japanese language
- Ta (Javanese) (ꦠ), a letter in the Javanese script
- Tạ, a Vietnamese surname
- Ta River, a river in Virginia, USA
- Ta, Chiang Rai, an administrative division of Khun Tan District, Thailand
- Ta, Iran, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Ta (island), an island in Chuuk
- Ta, note name in solfège
Ta as a symbol may refer to:
- Tantalum, a chemical element with the symbol Ta and atomic number 73
- Teraannum, a unit of time equal to 1012 years
- ISO 639-1 language code for the Tamil language
- TACA Airlines, an international airline headquartered in San Salvador, El Salvador whose IATA two letter code is TA.
- Tera-ampere or terampere, an SI unit of electric current, 1012 Ampere
- TA (disambiguation) as an abbreviation or acronym
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.