Taça Nacional de Cabo Verde
The Taça de Cabo Verde is the main knock-out football tournament of the Cape Verde islands. It started in 2007 and is played annually. There had been no cup competitions since 2013 and is uncertain about the cancellation of recent tournaments.
- 2007: Académica da Praia 3-1 Académica do Sal
- 2008: not played
- 2009: Boavista 1-0 Académico Sal
- 2010: Boavista (champion in final round)
- 2011: not played
- 2012: Onze Unidos 2-1 (aet) Académica Porto Novo
- since 2013: not played
Seasons in the Cape Verdean Cup
The number of seasons that each team (in alphabetical order) has played in the Second Division from 2007 to 2012.
- Cape Verde Islands - List of Cup Winners, RSSSF.com
|This article about sports in Cape Verde is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Confederation of African Football association football competition is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|