Who Is Running?
|Ta fa likit|
|Directed by||Oxide Pang Chun|
|Produced by||Exsun Binhasun
|Distributed by||Kantana Motion Picture Company|
Who is Running? (Thai: ท้าฟ้าลิขิต or Ta fa likit) is a 1997 Thai drama film directed by Oxide Pang Chun. The directorial debut of Oxide Pang, it was Thailand's official entry to the Academy Awards in 1998.
Jiab and Wan are a young couple engaged to be married. All of the sudden, however, Wan is struck by a car and is brought to the hospital near death. When Jiab goes to a temple to pray, a mysterious monk tells him that in her past life, Wan murdered five people, and now is fated to die early in this life. To undo her bad karma and save her life, Jiab must even the balance by preventing five other people from being killed.
- Sanya Kunakorn as Jiab
- Nattarika Thumpridanun as Wan
- Suchao Pongwilai
- Vichitra Triyakul
- Asa Hasin
- Yawtchai Phaikhayaat
- List of submissions to the 71st Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Thai submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- Margaret Herrick Library, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- "45 Countries Submit Films for Oscar Consideration". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. 19 November 1998. Archived from the original on 19 February 1999. Retrieved 20 October 2015.
|This article related to Thai film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1990s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|