(Redirected from Taba (disambiguation))
Taba or TABA may refer to:
- Taba, Egypt, a town in Egypt near the Gulf of Aqaba
- Taba, Rwanda, a commune in Rwanda
- Solomon Islands
- Taba, Solomon Islands, a village in Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands
- Taba language, an Austronesian language spoken in the northern Maluku Islands of Indonesia
- The Taba Game, a game with Greek origins popular among Argentinian gauchos
- TABA – Transportes Aéreos Bandeirantes, a Brazilian airline from 1945 to 1950
- TABA – Transportes Aéreos da Bacia Amazônica, a Brazilian airline from 1976 to 1999
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.