|Company slogan||Sky R Us|
|Key people||Cpt. Asghar Abdollahpour (Chairman, CEO)|
Taban Air (Persian: تابان ایر) is an airline headquartered in the Ekbatan Complex in Tehran, Iran, with its main operational base in Mashhad. It operates international, domestic and charter routes as a scheduled carrier.
The airline was established in 2005 and started operations in 2006. Taban Air was founded by Captain Asghar Abdollahpour.
|This section does not cite any sources. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Ahwaz - Ahwaz International Airport
- Isfahan - Isfahan International Airport
- Khorramabad - Khorramabad Airport
- Kish Island - Kish International Airport
- Mashhad - Mashhad International Airport
- Rasht - Rasht Airport
- Shiraz - Shiraz International Airport
- Tabriz - Tabriz International Airport
- Yazd - Shahid Sadooghi Airport
- Zahedan - Zahedan International Airport
- Nowshahr - Noshahr Airport
- Yerevan - Zvartnots International Airportseasonal(begins 18May 2017)
- Najaf - Al Najaf International Airport
- Istanbul - Atatürk International Airport
- United Arab Emirates
- Dubai - Dubai International Airport
- Varna - Varna International Airport seasonal
- Astrakhan - Astrakhan Airport
- Moscow - Moscow Domodedovo Airport seasonal
- St Petersburg - Pulkovo International Airport seasonal
The Taban Air fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of August 2016):
|McDonnell Douglas MD-88||5|
Incidents and accidents
- On 24 January 2010, Taban Air Flight 6437, a Tupolev Tu-154, crashed whilst making an emergency landing at Mashhad International Airport due to a medical emergency; all 157 and 13 crew survived the accident with 42 receiving minor injuries.
- "Contact us." Taban Air. Retrieved on 30 November 2012. "NO. 10, Fiat Alley, Ekbatan Main Boulevard, 1st Phase, Ekbatan Complex, Tehran " - Persian: "تهران _ شهرک اکباتان – فاز1 _ بلوار اصلی _ کوچه فیات _ پلاک 10"
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 17.
- Taban Air Flight 6437
- Iranian plane catches fire on landing
- Plane catches fire trying to land in Iran
Media related to Taban Air at Wikimedia Commons
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Iran is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|