Tabani's School of Accountancy
|Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|'تابانی اسکول آف اکاؤنٹنسی|
Official logo of Tabani's School of Accountancy (TSA)
|28 (CA only)|
|Location||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Tabani's School of Accountancy (Urdu: تابانی اسکول آف اکاؤنٹنسی, abbreviated as: TSA) is an accountancy academy situated in Karachi, Pakistan. It was established in 1998 to provide accounting and financial study in Pakistan. It is registered with ICAP as Registered Accounting Education Tutor (RAET).
Till date, TSA has 2 main divisions: "CA" and "ACCA" plus a subsidiary "Tabani's College" previous known as "Institute of Business Education (IBE)". Now Operating in two prime locations, P.E.C.H.S and North Nazimabad.
Tabani's School of Accountancy is offering the following courses:
Tabani's College (TC) is offering the following courses:
- Intermediate XI & XII (Science & Commerce).
- B.Com (Bachelors in Commerce from Karachi University(KU))
- Faculty count. tsa.edu.pk. Retrieved on 2014-04-06.
- Affiliations. tsa.edu.pk. Retrieved on 2014-04-08
- ICAP - Registered Accounting Education Tutors (RAETs) list. icap.org.pk. Retrieved on 2014-04-08.
- Tabani's School of Accountancy (TSA), Karachi. ilmkidunya.com. Retrieved on 2014-05-02
- http://southshore.edu.pk/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Applying-to-Pakistan.pdf A Comprehensive Guide to Undergraduate Education in Pakistan 2011. Pages: 53 & 54. southshore.edu.pk. Retrieved on 2014-05-02
- Courses/programs offered at Tabani's School of Accountancy (TSA), Karachi. ilmkidunya.com. Retrieved on 2014-05-02
|This article related to education in Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|