From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tabby in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tabby is a cat with a distinctive coat.
Tabby may also refer to:
- Golden tabby tiger, a color variation of the tiger, also known as golden tiger and strawberry tiger
- Tabby concrete, a building material
- Tabby Cat (solitaire), a card game
- Tabby Callaghan, a musician
- OSVehicle Tabby, an open source vehicle design
- Tabby weave, a fundamental textile pattern
- A character in the .hack//Roots anime series
- A character in Monster Warriors
- The Tabernacle, a concert venue in Atlanta
- Showa L2D, a Japanese-built copy of the Douglas DC-3 aircraft
- Variation of Tabitha, Tabatha or Tabetha, a feminine given name
Tabbies may refer to:
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tabby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.