February 16, 1970 |
Freeport Long Island, New York, U.S.
|Other names||Tabita Stevens, Tabitha, Tabatha Stevens|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||100 lb (45 kg; 7.1 st)|
|Spouse(s)||Gary Orona (m. 17-Mar-2007)|
|No. of adult films||330 as a performer
8 as a director
Stevens joined the adult-entertainment industry in the summer of 1995 at the age of 25 after meeting erotic performer Racquel Darrian and Darrian's then-husband Derrick Lane at a gym. Her first scene was with Bobby Vitale in Rolling Thunder for Vivid Entertainment. She took a seven-year hiatus from performing before returning to the business in 2009. During her hiatus, she owned a sex shop with an ex-husband.
Stevens has a slight overbite, which she has used to her advantage as to make her fellatio scenes more visible on screen. She has expressed a penchant for oral sex and claims to be "awesome at it". To this extent, she was for a time employed at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada to teach the regular working girls how to perform fellatio on the customers.
Mainstream media appearances
Stevens has appeared on The Howard Stern Show over 25 times and has made appearances in five seasons of Dr. 90210. She has also appeared in various roles in other television series. Stevens holds a SAG card and has also done commercial work for Capcom's Street Fighter as well as a number of SEGA TV-commercials.
Stevens is divorced from porn producer/director and ex-mafioso Kenny Gallo. Their short-lived marriage included a Jerry Springer Show episode titled "I'm Married to a Porn Star!" They divorced in 1997. She was then married to porn producer Don Osterholt. They divorced in 1999. On March 17, 2007, she married porn producer and director Gary Orona, who has a production studio in Utah.
Stevens has reportedly spent approximately $200,000 on plastic surgery. On her original website she describes herself as a "plastic surgery junkie" and provides a list of the many procedures she has undergone:
- Christina (2009-12-30). "Interview with Tabitha Stevens". AIPdaily. Retrieved 2014-12-05.
- Tabitha Stevens at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Jared Rutter (2006-11-22). "2007 AVN Awards Nominations Announced". AVN.com. Retrieved 2007-08-06.
- Lim, Gerrie (2006). In Lust We Trust: Adventures in Adult Cinema. Monsoon Books. p. 94-95. ISBN 978-981-05-5302-9.
- Tabitha Stevens at the Internet Movie Database
- The Adam Carolla podcast - September 1, 2009
- NNDB profile
- Steve Javors (2009-07-13). "Tabitha Stevens Gets Interactive for 3rd Degree". XBiz.com. Retrieved 2009-08-14.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tabitha Stevens.|