This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Table Titans is a webcomic written and drawn by Scott Kurtz and colored by Steve Hamaker. It is a spin-off of Kurtz's other webcomic PvP, and features the characters Andrew, Alan, Valerie and Darby, who have previously appeared in PvP comics. The prequel story and the first two seasons of the comic chronicles their adventures of playing Dungeons & Dragons (D&D). D&D publisher Wizards of the Coast have partnered with Kurtz so that Table Titans can feature official D&D products. From season 3 onwards, the emphasis has switched to a different roleplaying group; the Dungeon Dogs, rivals of the Table Titans, playing in an original world setting and effectively beta testing for Andrew with Brendan staying on as GM. The comic will be an ongoing comic book, and will be collected in print twice a year. The first comic premiered on January 28, 2013.
A member of the Table Titans. In the first session of the comic where the characters play the "Mines of Madness" adventure he plays with Garret Murdor, a master thief and assassin. Later he is told he can't use his own character for a D&D: Encounters campaign, so he is assigned Drake Shieldheart, a lawful good cleric.
In the second session "Winter of the Iron Dwarf" Alan plays with another of his own characters: Arroc Crowforth, a Ranger.
A member of the Table Titans. Andrew plays the "Mines of Madness" using his character Quillion Hawkslight. Later he plays using an assigned character: Sootfoot Lefleur, a halfling thief. For the second session he decides to continue with Lefleur by leveling to level 5 as asked by Brendan.
The only female member of the Table Titans. Her character is Lulani, a bard. She is dating Skull from PvP. In session two she plays her own character Valeria Bronzebottom, a niece to Binwin Bronzebottom, Scott Kurtz' character from the Acquisitions Incorporated live game held at PAX.
A member of the Table Titans. Unlike the rest of the Titans, he is newer and unfamiliar with the rules of D&D. His character is Draziw, a half-elf wizard. While the other Titans were not initially fond of him, he is accepted as a full Titan by the end of the first season.
The dungeon master (DM) for the game. He values story ahead of stats. The Titans initially do not like him as a DM, but are forced to accept him because nobody else wants to put up with them. Later, they warm up to him and decide to continue with him as their DM.
The newest member of the Table Titans, Darius is first introduced as the bartender at Cafe Mox, the venue that the players use during the campaign for the Winotaur. When the Table Titans restructure their group for the "Winter of the Iron Dwarf" campaign, they find that the group needs a healer, and Brendan recruits Darius to fill in as a player. Darius' character is Gar Dunwise, Paladin of Torm.
- "News Archive for December 2012". pvponline.com. 2012. Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- "Scott Kurtz: Table Titans". Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page. December 7, 2012. Archived from the original on Jul 26, 2014. Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- "News Archive for January 2013". pvponline.com. 2013. Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- Kurtz, Scott R. (2012). "Mines of Madness - Page 5". Table Titans. Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- Kurtz, Scott R. (2014). "First Encounters - Page 8". Table Titans. Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- Kurtz, Scott R. (2014). "Winter of The Iron Dwarf - Page 2". Table Titans. Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- Kurtz, Scott R. (2014). "First Encounters - Page 10". Table Titans. Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- Kurtz, Scott R. (2014). "First Encounters - Page 6". Table Titans. Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- Kurtz, Scott R. (2014). "First Encounters - Page 81". Table Titans. Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- Kurtz, Scott R. (2014). "First Encounters - Page 7". Table Titans. Retrieved July 28, 2014.