|Look up tablet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tablet may refer to:
- Tablet (pharmacy), a mixture of pharmacological substances pressed into a small cake or bar, colloquially called a "pill"
- Tablet (confectionery), a medium-hard, sugary confection from Scotland
- Tableting, a confectionery manufacturing process
Inscription, printing, and writing media
- Clay tablet, one of the earliest known writing mediums
- Wax tablet, used by scribes as far back as ancient Greece
- Notebook of blank or lined paper, usually bound with glue or staples along one edge
- Stele, slab of stone or wood erected as a monument or marker
- Tabula ansata, tablets with handles
- Vindolanda tablets, Roman era writings found in Britain
Periodicals and printed works
- Tablet (magazine), a daily online magazine of Jewish news, ideas, and culture
- Tablet (newspaper), a newspaper published in Seattle, Washington
- Tablet (religious), a traditional term used for certain religious texts
- The Tablet (Diocese of Brooklyn), a Catholic newspaper published in the United States
- The Tablet, a Catholic magazine published in the United Kingdom
- Tabula rasa, the theory originating with Aristotle of the newborn mind as an uninscribed tablet or blank slate
- Tyers Electric Train Tablet, a system of controlling access to single-track railway lines in Britain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tablet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.