|Products||Tablet PC and UMPC|
TabletKiosk is a manufacturer of enterprise-grade Tablet PCs and UMPCs located in Torrance, California, United States. All mobile computers produced by TabletKiosk fall into the slate category, featuring touchscreen or pen (active digitizer) input, in lieu of integrated or convertible keyboards. Current products include the Sahara Slate PC i500 series, designed in-house at TabletKiosk's Taiwan R&D facility. Early generations of the eo brand of UMPC (Ultra-Mobile PC) were designed in collaboration with outside designers and the TabletKiosk team, while the fourth generation of this brand, the eo a7400 is designed exclusively inhouse.
TabletKiosk is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sand Dune Ventures, based in Torrance, California.
In 2006, TabletKiosk delayed shipment of its "eo" brand tablet after discovering problems with the device's fan.
SoftBrands announced in 2007 that it would use TabletKiosk's Sahara Slate PC line to distribute SoftBrands software to hotel companies.
In 2013, Healthcare Global named the Sahara Slate PC i500 as One of the Top 10 Mobile Tablets For Healthcare Professionals. 
- Fried, Ina (May 1, 2006). "Origami PC maker has to scribble 'wait'". ZDNet News. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "SoftBrands Links With TabletKiosk to Offer Mobile Software to Hoteliers". Wireless News. July 4, 2007. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "TabletKiosk Greets Patients in ER". MedGadget.com. June 11, 2007. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- Breen, Kim (June 7, 2007). "Parkland's kiosks speed check-in. Parkland computer kiosks eliminate lines, frustrate some". The Dallas Morning News. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- Phillips, Abigail (April 10, 2013). "Top 10 Mobile Tablets For Healthcare Professionals". Healthcare Global. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- O'Reilly, Dennis (May 12, 2006). "First Look: Ultra Mobile PC Head-to-Head". PC World via The Washington Post. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- Kwan, Michael (March 26, 2007). "Video: TabletKiosk Sahara i215 Not Designed for Vista". Mobile Magazine. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This computer hardware article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|