From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tabs)
Tab or tabs may refer to:
|Look up tab or tabs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Tab(s)", thin or slab-like object(s)
- Tablet (disambiguation)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab, a tablet computer
- Flattish protruding mechanisms:
"Tab(s)" in context of table(s), tabular presentation(s), and tabulation
"Tab(s)" as individual word in other senses
- Tab (GUI), a visual marker in a computer application
- Tab (given name)
- Tab, in British Army, a loaded march
- Tab (album), by US band Monster Magnet
- Tab (archery), a small protective covering for the fingers
- Beverage can tab, a built-in miniature lever for unsealing
- Tab, a Geordie term for cigarette
- Tab (soft drink), a diet cola soft drink brand
- Tab (US Army), a part of the United States Army uniform designating a skill or marksmanship
- Tabs (stage), a theatre curtain at front of stage
- Tabs, the term prevalent in Canada for the formal bands (neckwear) worn by judges and lawyers.
"Tab" as shortening of another specific word or phrase
- Tab or tablature, fingering-based musical notation, esp. for fretted instruments e.g. guitars
- TAB or Tabula, location of hand relative to rest of body, as a component of a sign-language sign
- Tab, a Cantabrigian person
- Tab Communications, a newspaper publisher
- TAB (disambiguation)
- Tâb, a board game played esp. in Egypt
- All pages beginning with "Tab"
- All pages with a title containing Tab
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.