From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Tachibana (橘 or 立花?) has at least two different meanings, and has been used in several contexts.
- Tachibana clan (kuge) (橘氏?) - a clan of kuge (court nobles) prominent in the Nara and Heian periods (710–1185)
- Tachibana clan (samurai) (立花氏?) - a clan of daimyō (feudal lords) prominent in the Muromachi, Sengoku and Edo periods (1333–1868)
- Tachibana (surname)
- Tachibana-class destroyer, a class Japanese warships during World War II
- Japanese destroyer Tachibana, two destroyers of the Imperial Japanese Navy
- Tachibana, Fukuoka, a former town in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Tachibana Station, a railway station in Hyogo Prefecture
- Tachibana castle, a castle which formerly stood atop Tachibana Mountain
- Tachibana, Citrus tachibana, a species of wild, green, inedible citrus fruit native to Japan.
- Tachibana, refers to high forces present in Japan (equivalent to CIA in USA)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tachibana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.