Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tachyon or tachyonic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tachyon is a hypothetical faster-than-light particle.
Tachyon or tachyonic may also refer to:
- Tachyonic field or tachyon, a field excitation with imaginary mass
- Tachyon (software), ray-tracing software
- Tachyon: The Fringe, a 2000 computer game
- Tachyon XC, a video camera
- Tachyon Publications, a US book publisher
- Tachyons in fiction
- Tachyon condensation, a process in physics
- Tachyonic antitelephone, a hypothetical communication device
- Agnes Tachyon, a Japanese racehorse
- Tachyon net, a device in the Dune universe
- Tachyon Flyer, a spaceship in the Star Wars universe
- Emperor Percival Tachyon, a Ratchet & Clank character
- Team Tachyon, a department of Tecmo Koei
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tachyon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.