Jump to navigation Jump to search
Publius Cornelius Tacitus was a Roman historian. Tacitus may also mean:
- Marcus Claudius Tacitus, emperor of Rome 275–276
- 3097 Tacitus, an asteroid named after the Roman historian
- Tacitus (crater), a lunar impact crater, also named after the historian
- Aeneas Tacticus (fl. 4th century BC), Greek military writer
- Tacitus bellus, one of several varieties of succulent plants
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tacitus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.