Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tackle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tackle may refer to:
- In football:
- Tackle (football move), a play in various forms of football
- Tackle (gridiron football position), a position in American football and Canadian football
- Dump tackle, a forceful move in rugby of picking up an opposing player and throwing them to the ground
- The Tackle, a term for the final play of Super Bowl XXXIV
- Sliding tackle, a tackle in association football
- Fishing tackle, the gear or equipment used when fishing
- An assembly of pulleys with a rope threaded through them; see block and tackle
- Tackle (Transformers), a fictional character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tackle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.