(Redirected from Tackles)
|Look up tackle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tackle may refer to:
- In football:
- Tackle (football move), a play in various forms of football
- Tackle (gridiron football position), a position in American football and Canadian football
- Dump tackle, a forceful move in rugby of picking up an opposing player and throwing them to the ground
- The Tackle, a term for the final play of Super Bowl XXXIV
- Sliding tackle, a tackle in association football
- Fishing tackle, the gear or equipment used when fishing
- An assembly of pulleys with a rope threaded through them; see block and tackle
- Tackle (Transformers), a fictional character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tackle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.