Taconic State Park – Rudd Pond Area
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Taconic State Park. (Discuss) Proposed since November 2016.|
Taconic State Park – Rudd Pond Area is a state park in the northeast corner of Dutchess County, New York. The park is located in the Town of North East, near the border of Connecticut, north of the Village of Millerton.
The park offers a beach, picnic tables, a playground, hiking, deer hunting, fishing, a boat launch, a campground with tent and trailer sites, and ice skating.
- Taconic State Park - Copake Falls Area
- Taconic Outdoor Education Center
- List of New York state parks
- New York State Parks: Taconic State Park - Rudd Pond Area
- New York-New Jersey Trail Conference: Taconic State Park details and trail information
|This article about a location in Dutchess County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|