|Look up tact or tactful in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tact or TACT may refer to:
- The sense of touch – see somatosensory system
- Tact (psychology), a term used by B. F. Skinner for a type of verbal operant
- The Actors Company Theatre (TACT)
- Actors Orphanage, formerly The Actors' Charitable Trust (TACT)
- Tact Meyers, a Galaxy Angel character
- The Adolescent and Children's Trust
- Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy, an evaluation of chelation therapy for cardiovascular disease
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tact.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.