From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tactic or tactics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tactic(s) may refer to:
- Tactic (method), a conceptual action implemented as one or more specific tasks
- TACTIC (military program), a U.S. military research program conducted by DARPA
- TACTIC (web framework), a smart process application by Southpaw Technology
- Tactic, Guatemala, a municipality in the Alta Verapaz department
- Tactic (video game), a Tetris-style puzzle video game
- Tactics (album), a 1996 album by jazz guitarist John Abercrombie
- Tactics (band), an Australian band
- Tactics (brand), a Japanese visual novel studio
- Tactics (game), generally credited as being the first board wargame
- Tactics (manga), a Japanese media franchise
- Tactics, a dart game similar to cricket
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tactic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.