Tactical Missiles Corporation
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Russian: Акционерным общество Корпорация Тактическое Ракетное Вооружение|
|Founded||January 24, 2002|
|Headquarters||Korolyov, Moscow Oblast, Russia|
|Boris Viktorovich Obnosov (CEO)|
|Products||Guided bombs, Missiles, Torpedos, Avionics|
Number of employees
Tactical Missiles Corporation was founded on the basis of Zvezda-Strela by the Decree of Russian President №84, signed on January 24, 2002.
Zvezda-Strela was a major designer and producer of military missile systems, and included the Zvezda Experimental Design Bureau (OKB), a serial production design bureau (SKB), the main Strela plant, and machine building plants in Kostroma and Bendery (Moldova). It was formerly part of the missile-industry grouping Spetstekhnika (Special Equipment).
The structure of Tactical Missiles Corporation was expanded by subsequent decrees №591 on May 9, 2004 and №930 on July 20, 2007.
Structure of the holding:
- Vympel NPO
- MKB Raduga
- Region SSPE
- NPO Mashinostroyeniya
- Smolensk Aviation Plant
- Taganrog Krasny Gidropress Plant
- IBC Iskra
- PJSC Salute
- Turayevo ICD Soyuz
- Ural Design Bureau Detail
- Central Design Bureau of Automation
- ANPP TEMP AIR
- Azov optical-mechanical plant
- Research Institute of Machine Building
- RCH Globe
- SIC ASK
- Trading House Star - Boom
- 711 Aircraft Repair Plant
- Kh-23 Grom (AS-7 "Kerry")
- Kh-25 (AS-10 "Karen")
- Kh-27 (AS-12 "Kegler")
- Kh-29 (AS-14 "Kedge")
- Kh-31 (AS-17 "Krypton")
- Kh-35 (AS-20 "Kayak")
- "ЦАМТО / Новости / Объем выпуска продукции ОАО «Корпорация «ТРВ» в 2013 году составил 77244 млн рублей" (in Russian).
- "Russian Defense Business Directory". Federation of American Scientists. US Department of Commerce Bureau of Export Administration. May 1995. Retrieved 21 July 2017. This article incorporates text from this source, which is in the public domain.
- "АО «Корпорация Тактическое Ракетное Вооружение»". Ktrv.ru. Retrieved 13 June 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tactical Missiles Corporation.|