From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tad may refer to:
- Tad, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Tad, Isfahan, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Tad, Markazi, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- TAD Disability Services, Australian charity
- Technical Audio Devices, a brand of speakers by Pioneer Corporation
- Telephone Answering Device
- Technology aware design
- Tax Allocation District
- Temporary duty assignment in US Navy and Marines
- Thoracic aortic dissection
- Topological association domain in genetics
- Tad (band), a Seattle band
- Tad, The friend of Nemo in the movie animation "Finding Nemo". He is the son of Bill and he is purple and yellow in color.
- TAD Corporation, a Japanese manufacturer of video arcade games
- Tause language, spoken by 350 people in Papua, ISO 639-3 code
- TADS (Text Adventure Development System)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.