From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tad may refer to:
- Tad, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Tad, Isfahan, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Tad, Markazi, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- Tad (given name)
- Thomas Aloysius Tad Dorgan (1877-1929), American cartoonist who signed his drawings as "Tad"
- TAD Disability Services, Australian charity formerly Technical Aid to the Disabled NSW
- Technical Audio Devices, a brand of high-end professional speakers by Pioneer Corporation
- Telephone Answering Device
- Technology aware design
- Tax Allocation District
- Temporary assigned duty or Temporary duty assignment, a US government employee travel assignment at a location other than the employee's permanent duty station
- Thoracic aortic dissection
- Topological association domain in genetics a unit of genome organization
- Tad (band), a Seattle band
- Former UK scuba divers' slang for "tadpole" (type of cylinder)
- TAD Corporation, a Japanese manufacturer of video arcade games
- ISO 639-3 code for the Tause language, spoken by a few hundred people in Papua
- TADS (Text Adventure Development System)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.