From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tada or ta-da in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tada may refer to:
- Tada, Nellore district, village in Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh, India
- Tada mandal, one of the 46 mandals in Nellore district of the state of Andhra Pradesh, India
- Tada Shrine, Shinto shrine in Kawanishi, Hyōgo, Japan
- Tada Station (disambiguation)
- Tada (name), Japanese surname and given name
- Terrorist and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act (TADA), an anti-terrorism law in India
- "Ta Da", 2000 a song by American artist Lil' Mo
- Ta-Dah, 2006 studio album by American alternative band Scissor Sisters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.