Tadawale Sammat Wagholi
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Tadawale Sammat Wagholi|
|• Sarpanch and Dy.Sarpanch||Mr.Ajit Raosaheb Bhoite and Mr.Vijay Mahadev Bhoite|
|• Total||50 km2 (20 sq mi)|
|• Density||160/km2 (400/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Tadawale Sammat Wagholi is a Hill Station situated strategically near Wathar Station, Koregaon on the Lonand-Satara Highway Road. Wathar Station is the main Market Place of North Koregaon Tehsil is closely situated here. Good highways like Phaltan-Satara and Lonand-Satara, State Railway Track is present at the Tadawale village. This village is also near to Pimpode Village, the biggest Market Place in North Koregaon Tehsil.
Mostly local transport is done by Government buses & some private vehicles, auto rickshaws, two wheelers, nowadays roads are quite good.
Tadawale Sammat Wagholi is situated on the junction of two Highways viz. Satara-Lonand and Phaltan-Satara so it is connected to all major towns, market places and large cities in Maharashtra. Most of the people use bicycles or two wheelers as a mode of transportation. The village has no bus stand of its own yet in the inner parts in the village, so the people must have to go on the highway where the bus stop. A few private buses also have daily service to Pune and Mumbai and Major Maharashtriyan Cities every night with very affordable rates.
- Air: Nearest Airport is Phaltan but it is not in Use at about 26 km.So,Here Pune is affordable.
- Rail: Railway is anicient one here and it is on the Boundary of towns viz. Wathar & Tadawale.
- Road: Roads are quite good concludes two State Highways attached to Metropolitons in Maharashtra.
- Bharat Nirman Programme (Data Updated as of 01/04/05)
- Department of Drinking Water Supply, Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.
- Satara District Gazzeteer.
- For reference of Battle between Nimbalkar & Jadhav -(Marathi)Satara District Gazzette - Maratha Period - Chhatrapati Shahu.