Tadian, Mountain Province
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Municipality of Tadian|
Map of Mountain Province with Tadian highlighted
|Region||Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)|
|Barangays||19 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Electorate||11,455 voters (2016)|
|• Total||145.20 km2 (56.06 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||130/km2 (350/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)74|
|Income class||4th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||76,497,909.58 (2016)|
Tadian is politically subdivided into 19 barangays.
- Kayan East
- Kayan West
- Lubon (Lub-ong)
|Population census of Tadian|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- Conviron "Conan" Altatis, a filmmaker, screenwriter and actor
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Mountain Province". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "R.A. No. 2039, An Act Transferring the Seat of Government of the Municipality of Kayan, Mountain Province, from Its Present Site to the Site of the Barrio of Tadian in the Same Municipality". LawPH.com. Retrieved 2011-04-13.
- "R.A. No. 2101, An Act Changing the Name of the Municipality of Kayan, Mountain Province, to Tadian Municipality". LawPH.com. Retrieved 2011-04-13.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Mountain Province". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|This article about a location in the Cordillera Administrative Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|