Tadikonda Main Road
|• Type||Panchayati raj|
|• Body||Ravela gram panchayat|
|• Total||5,179 ha (12,798 acres)|
|• Density||360/km2 (930/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
As of 2018[update] census, Tadikonda village has population of 18505 of which 9119 are males while 9386 are females. Average Sex Ratio of Tadikonda village is 1029 which is higher than Andhra Pradesh state average of 993. The population of children with age 0-6 is 1704 which makes up 9.21 % of total population of village. Child Sex Ratio for the Tadikonda as per census is 1007, higher than Andhra Pradesh average of 939. Literacy rate of Tadikonda village was 71.17 % compared to 67.02 % of Andhra Pradesh.
Government and politics
- "Gram Panchayat Identification Codes" (PDF). Saakshar Bharat Mission. National Informatics Centre. p. 120. Archived from the original (PDF) on 18 August 2017. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- "District Census Hand Book – Guntur" (PDF). Census of India. Registrar General and Census Commissioner of India. pp. 14, 276. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- "Population". Census of India. Registrar General and Census Commissioner of India. Retrieved 8 May 2019.
- "Declaration of A.P. Capital Region" (PDF). Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority. Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department, Andhra Pradesh. 30 December 2014. p. 4. Archived (PDF) from the original on 11 May 2019. Retrieved 17 May 2019.
- Seetharam, Mukkavilli (1 January 1990). Citizen Participation in Rural Development. Mittal Publications. p. 34. ISBN 9788170992271.
- Social Science. Vk Publications. p. 117. ISBN 9788179732144.
|This article about a location in Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|