|Directed by||Prakash Raj|
|Produced by||Sameer Dixit|
|Written by||Surya Menon|
|Story by||Syam Pushkaran,|
|Based on||Salt N' Pepper|
by Syam Pushkaran & Dileesh Nair
|Music by||Ankit Tiwari|
|Edited by||A. Sreekar Prasad|
Movie Makers Inc. (Sameer Dixit, Jatish Varma)
|2019 on ZEE5 App|
The film features the story of Tukaram and Madhura, two strangers in the city that are brought together by the kind of happenstance that makes the magic of fairy tales. As an archaeologist, Tukaram is much more concerned by the warp of weft of stone and entirely unconcerned by the lack of social milestones marking his journey. Madhura is an RJ, a voice that the whole city knows and recognises but with a stranger's face. Set in a world dotted by people who are misfits much like our protagonists, it is finally food that will bind these characters.
- Nana Patekar as Tukaram
- Shriya Saran as Madhura
- Ali Fazal as Siddharth
- Taapsee Pannu as Nicole
- Rajesh Sharma as The Cook
- Lillete Dubey as Samantha
- Naveen Kaushik as Danny
- Murali Sharma as Tebli
Prakash Raj also starred in the Kannada, Tamil and Telugu versions of the film opposite Sneha which also features an original soundtrack by Ilaiyaraja. The film stars Nana Patekar, Ali Fazal, Shriya Saran and Tapsee Pannu. The film is based in Goa and it went on floor in May 2016.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2019)
- "'Tadka' a sweet love story: Shriya Saran". Indian Express. Mumbai. IANS. 20 April 2016. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "സാള്ട് ആന് പെപ്പറുമായി പ്രകാശ് രാജ് മൂന്നുഭാഷകളിലേക്ക്" [Prakash Raj to remake Salt N' Pepper in three languages]. Mathrubhumi (in Malayalam). 8 January 2012. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- Kirubhakar, Purushothaman (6 April 2016). "Tadka: Prakash Raj to join hands with Ilaiyaraaja for his Bollywood directorial". India Today. New Delhi. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|