From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taffy may refer to:
- Taffy, a colloquial, sometimes pejorative term for a resident of the valley of the River Taff in Wales
- any Welsh person (as used in the rhyme, Taffy was a Welshman)
- Taffy (nickname), various people
- Taffy (singer), American singer
- Taffy Thomas, British storyteller, appointed the UK's first Laureate for Storytelling in 2010
- Taffy (candy), a type of chewy, often colored, candy
- Taffy, a nickname for Navy Task Units in World War II
- "Taffy" (song), by Lisa Loeb
- Taffy, a character in the ClayFighter series of video games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taffy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.