Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tagalog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tagalog may refer to:
- Tagalog language, a language spoken in the Philippines
- Filipino language, the standard form of Tagalog that is the official language of the Philippines
- Tagalog script, a writing system
- Tagalog (Unicode block), also known as Baybayin
- Tagalog people, a major ethnic group in the Philippines
- Southern Tagalog, a region in southern Luzon that is the heartland of the Tagalog people
- Tagalog Republic or Katagalugan, revolutionary governments during the Philippine Revolution
- Tagalog War, another name for the Philippine Revolution
- Tagalag, an indigenous Australian tribe of northern Queensland
- Tagalag, Valenzuela, one of the constituent barangays in the city of Valenzuela, Metro Manila, Philippines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tagalog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.