From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tagalog may refer to:
- Tagalog language, a language spoken in the Philippines
- Tagalog people, a major ethnic group in the Philippines
- Filipino language, the standard form of Tagalog that serves as an official language of the Philippines
- Old Tagalog, an archaic form of the language
- Batangas Tagalog, a dialect of the language
- Tagalog script, a writing system also known as Baybayin
- Tagalog (Unicode block)
- Southern Tagalog, a region in southern Luzon that is the heartland of the Tagalog people
- Tagalog Republic or Katagalugan, revolutionary governments during the Philippine Revolution
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tagalog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.