Tagoloan, Lanao del Norte
Map of Lanao del Norte with Tagoloan highlighted
|Region||Northern Mindanao (Region X)|
|Province||Lanao del Norte|
|District||1st district of Lanao del Norte|
|Founded||June 21, 1969|
|• Mayor||Ibrahim D. Tuano|
|• Vice Mayor||Maminta S. Dimakuta|
|• Total||69.70 km2 (26.91 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||190/km2 (490/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)63|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Electorate||8,592 voters as of 2016|
Republic Act 5822, 21 June 1969: The barrios of Kiasar, Darimbang, Dimayon, Inagongan, Malibato, Dalamas, and Panalawan, all of the Municipality of Baloi, Province of Lanao del Norte, are separated from said municipality and constituted into a distinct and independent municipality, to be known as the Municipality of Tagoloan, same province. The seat of government of the new municipality shall be in the poblacion of Barrio Darimbang.
- Kiazar (Poblacion)
|Population census of Tagoloan|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Province: LANAO DEL NORTE". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Balo-i||Kapai, Lanao del Sur|
|This article about a location in Northern Mindanao region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|