|Full name||Taha Dyab|
|Date of birth||23 July 1990|
|Place of birth||Aleppo, Syria|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2007||→ Afrin (loan)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 February 2012.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 1 January 2011
Taha Dyab (Arabic: طه دياب) (born 23 July 1990 in Aleppo, Syria) is a Syrian footballer who plays as a midfielder for Al-Safa' SC, which competes in the Lebanese Premier League and is currently a member of the Syria national football team.
Dyab started his career in the youth system of Al-Ittihad and he played his first fully professional match in the Syrian Premier League for Al-Ittihad on 30 October 2007 in a 0–0 draw against Al-Futowa. He helped the club reach the final of the AFC Cup the second most important association cup in Asia. Al-Ittihad won the final against Kuwaiti Premier League champions Al-Qadsia after penalties. The game was tied 1–1 after regular time and Extra Time. Dyab signed a two-year contract with Syrian League club Al-Shorta on 3 February 2012.
Dyab was a part of the Syrian U-19 national team in the 2008 AFC U-19 Championship in Saudi Arabia. He has been a regular for the Syrian national football team since 2010 and he debuted in an 18 December 2010 friendly against Iraq. He came on as a substitute for Mohamed Al Zeno in the second halftime and scored on his debut. Dyab was selected to Valeriu Tiţa's 23-man final squad for the 2011 AFC Asian Cup in Qatar, but he not played in any of the three Syrian group games.
- Scores and results table. Syria's goal tally first:
|1||18 December 2010||Sulaymaniyah Stadium, Sulaymaniyah, Iraq||Iraq||1–0||1–0||International Friendly|
Honour and Titles
- "Taha Dyab – Player profile". kooora.com (in Arabic). Retrieved 17 May 2011.
- "Taha Dyab – Player profile". ittihadaleppo.com (in Arabic). Retrieved 2011-04-04.
- "2010 AFC Cup Final – Match Summary". the-afc.com. Retrieved 29 May 2011.
- طه دياب لاعب الاتحاد السوري يفسخ عقده وينضم للشرطة. www.kooora.com (in Arabic). Retrieved 3 February 2012.
- "IRQ vs SYR – Match Report". psyrianp.com (in Arabic). Retrieved 2011-04-04.
- "Syria squad". the-afc.com. Retrieved 19 March 2011.
- "Taha Dyab – International goals". kooora.com (in Arabic). Retrieved 17 May 2011.