Minniecon playing for Western Sydney Wanderers in 2013
|Full name||Tahj James Rodney Minniecon|
|Date of birth||13 February 1989|
|Place of birth||Cairns, Queensland, Australia|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Winger / Striker|
|2011||Gold Coast United|
|2008||→ Redlands United (loan)||15||(9)|
|2009–2012||Gold Coast United||39||(1)|
|2012–2014||Western Sydney Wanderers||16||(0)|
|2014||Rockdale City Suns||10||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:18, 6 May 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14 June 2011
Minniecon was signed by the Roar from the AIS in 2007. On signing a two-year deal he said, "This is my home-town club and ever since the Hyundai A-League started I always wanted to start my career with Queensland Roar. My family and friends are in Brisbane and I can’t wait to get started".
Gold Coast United
On 3 January 2009, it was revealed that Minniecon had signed with new A-League franchise Gold Coast United for their inaugural season in the A-League. Minniecon was set for a trade with Newcastle Jets striker Chris Payne, however the move fell through when Minniecon suffered a heel injury during a youth league game against Sydney FC.
Western Sydney Wanderers
After spending time on trial with Western Sydney Wanderers he completed the signing of a one-year contract on 8 August 2012.
Rockdale City Suns
On 1 December 2014, it was announced that Minniecon had signed a 1-year deal plus extension (if he plays well) with Filipino-based club Meralco Manila in an attempt to get his career back on track.
|Gold Coast United||2009–10||17||1||0||0||0||0||17||1|
1 - includes A-League final series statistics
2 - includes FIFA Club World Cup statistics; AFC Champions League statistics are included in season commencing after group stages (i.e. ACL in A-League seasons etc.)
- Roar sign exciting youngster
- Minniecon completes youthful trio
- Lewis, David (3 January 2009). "United coup as they score Minniecon". www.goldcoast.com.au. Retrieved 3 January 2009.
- Gardiner, James (26 January 2012). "Tahj Minniecon injury halts Chris Payne's trade". Newcastle Hereld. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- "Tahj Minniecon becomes the latest Wanderers".
- Polkinghorn, David (1 December 2014). "Former Western Sydney Wanderer Tahj Minniecon signs with Philippine club Loyola Sparks". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 1 December 2014.
- "Young Socceroos claim ASEAN title". The World Game. 12 October 2008. Retrieved 20 June 2017.