This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
31 January 1993
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
Australia's Next Top Model
Tahnee was often considered one of the front runners in the competition, garnering 3 first call-outs and winning 3 challenges. During the competition, Tahnee’s weight was criticised by other contestants, judges, and fashion industry professionals. In one of the challenges, Tahnee won the lead in a Telstra advertising campaign. In another challenge, she won a $10,000 shopping spree at the Corner Shop, opting to give $1,000 to another contestant Adele Thiel. On 7 July 2009 Tahnee was announced the winner of cycle 5 of Australia's Next Top Model and was awarded $20,000 cash, and contracts from Priscilla's model management, Maybelline and Harper's Bazaar magazine.
In 2008 Tahnee, along with fellow Australia's Next Top Model contestant Clare Venema, was a state finalist in the Girlfriend Magazine Model Search; however, both girls were disqualified as they were already signed to model agencies. Atkinson was previously signed to Scene Models in Perth.
During the fifth cycle, Tahnee walked the runway for Nicola Finetti and Alex Perry. As the winner of Cycle 5 Atkinson won a 12-month contract with Priscilla's model management, a contract with Maybelline New York, and a spread in Harper's Bazaar magazine. She has also signed a 6-month deal with Harper's and will model exclusively for the magazine with her first shoot in August. Her print work includes a Bettina Liano campaign.
- "Tahnee Atkinson". Throng. Retrieved 11 July 2009.
- "Tahnee Atkinson wins Australia's Next Top Model". WAtoday. Retrieved 13 July 2009.
- "Tahnee Atkinson IMG Page". IMG Models. Retrieved 13 May 2017.
- Ganska, Helen (17 December 2009). "Australia's Next Top model auditions on again for 2010". Perth Now. The Sunday Times. Retrieved 11 June 2010.
- Tahnee Atkinson on Instagram
- Tahnee Atkinson at IMG Models
- Tahnee Atkinson at the Fashion Model Directory
| Australia's Next Top Model winner
Cycle 5 (2009)