From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tahoe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tahoe is Lake Tahoe, a large freshwater lake on the California–Nevada border.
Tahoe may also refer to:
- TCP Tahoe, is a variant of Transmission Control Protocol
- 4.3BSD-Tahoe, a release of BSD Unix
- Tahoe Least-Authority File Store, a distributed filesystem
- Tahoe, an initiative that led to Microsoft SharePoint
- Lake Tahoe, a track by Kate Bush on the 2011 album 50 Words for Snow
- Lake Tahoe (film), a 2008 Mexican drama film, directed by Fernando Eimbcke
- Fast Times in Tahoe, a song by New Zealand band Elemeno P
- The Tahoe, a 2-6-0 locomotive on the Virginia and Truckee Railroad
- Chevrolet Tahoe, a sport utility vehicle
- SS Tahoe, a steamship that operated on Lake Tahoe
- USS Tahoe (CM-2), a former United States Navy minelayer
- Tahoe is the Indonesian name for Tofu, the soymilk curd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tahoe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.