From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tai Chi (disambiguation))
|Look up Taiji or Tai Chi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taiji or T'ai chi ch'uan is an internal Chinese martial art practiced for both its defense training and its health benefits.
Taiji or Tai chi may also refer to:
- Taiji (philosophy), the concept in Taoism on which the martial art is based, also spelled "t'ai chi"
- Tàijí, the era of the rule of Emperor Ruizong of Tang
People with the name
- Hong Taiji or Hung T'ai chi, an early Qing dynasty Manchu emperor
- Taiji Sawada, Japanese musician
- Seo Taiji, South Korean musician
- Taiji Tonoyama, Japanese actor
- Taichi "Tai" Kamiya, a character in Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02
- Taichi Ishikari or Taichi, Japanese professional wrestler
- Taijitu, the symbol for the taiji concept, sometimes called the yin yang symbol
- Tai chi chih, a westernized, standardized version of t'ai chi ch'uan
- Taichi (name)
- Tao Chi (painter), a Ming Dynasty artist
- Taiji dolphin drive hunt, an annual dolphin hunt in Taiji, Wakayama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taiji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.