From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taihu may refer to the following in China:
- Taihu County (太湖县), Anqing, Anhui
- Lake Tai (太湖), large freshwater lake on the borders of Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces
- Taihu, Beijing (台湖镇), town in Tongzhou District, Beijing
- Taihu, Lin'an (太湖镇), town in Lin'an City, Zhejiang
- Taihu Subdistrict (太湖街道), Binhu District, Wuxi, Jiangsu
- Taihu, Zhuzhou, a rural township in Zhuzhou County, Hunan Province
- Taihu is a former title for a queen in Mongolian nobility
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taihu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.