|Look up Tailgate or tailgate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tailgate, Tailgating or variants of Tailgator may refer to:
- Tailgate, a door or gate at the back of a vehicle
- Tailgating, following another vehicle too closely
- Tailgating, gaining access to restricted areas by following another person, see Piggybacking
- Tailgate party, a social event around the open tailgate of a vehicle
- Tailgate (album), a 2010 album by Trailer Choir
- "Tailgate" (How I Met Your Mother), TV series episode
- Tailgate, cartoon character from The Transformers
- Tail 'Gator, video game
- The Tailgators, a 1980s Cajun band
- Tailgate Clothing Company, a clothing company in New York
- Tailgater (Dish Network)
- Tailgating, privately purchasing or selling a security by a broker immediately after trading in the same security for a client, see front running
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tailgate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.