Tailgate, Tailgating or Tailgator may refer to:
- Tailgate, a door or gate at the back of a vehicle
- Tailgate party (or Tailgating) a social event held on and around the open tailgate of a vehicle
- Tailgating, following someone too closely
- Tailgating, privately purchasing or selling a security by a broker immediately after trading in the same security for a client, see front running
- Tailgating, unauthorized access of restricted areas by following another person, see Piggybacking (security)
- Tailgate Clothing Company, a clothing company in New York, USA
- Tailgate, an anti-line-over device commonly used in base-jumping parachutes, invented by Todd Shoebotham
- Tailgate (album), a 2010 album by Trailer Choir
- Tailgate (How I Met Your Mother), TV series episode
- Tailgate, cartoon character from The Transformers
- Tailgate, nickname of the Lewinsky scandal
- The Tailgators, a 1980s Cajun music/ swamp rock band featuring Keith Ferguson of the Fabulous Thunderbirds.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tailgate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.