From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tails)
|Look up tail or tails in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tail is the section at the rear end of an animal's body, a distinct, flexible appendage to the torso.
Tail or tails may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Tails (operating system) or The Amnesic Incognito Live System, a Linux distribution designed for anonymity and privacy
- Tail (Unix), a Unix program used to display the last few lines of a file
- Tail, one of the extreme ends of a probability density function
- Terminal amine isotopic labeling of substrates
- Tails (album), an album by Lisa Loeb
- Tails (character), a character in the Sonic the Hedgehog video games and comics
- Tail, a character in the Kaiketsu Zorori movie
- Tails, the reverse side of a coin
- Tailcoat or its rear section, a type of coat/suit used for evening dress
- Tail, the final batsmen in the batting order for cricket
- Fee tail or tail, an obsolescent term in common law
- Jabot (window), a kind of soft window treatment
- Aircraft tail, the empennage of an aircraft
- Comet tail, a visible part of a comet
- Tail recursion, a type of recursion in computer programming
- Tail sequence, in mathematics, an unbounded sequence of contiguous ordinals
- Tail rotor, a small vertical propeller mounted at the rear of a helicopter
- Tailing (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Tail"
- All pages with titles containing Tail
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.