From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Taimyr)
Taymyr or Taimyr may refer to:
- Taymyr Peninsula, a peninsula in Siberia
- Taymyr Autonomous Okrug, a former federal subject of Russia
- Taymyr Gulf
- Taymyr River
- Lake Taymyr
- Taymyr Island, an island in the Kara Sea
- Maly Taymyr Island, an island in the Laptev Sea
- Taymyr (icebreaker), a Russian icebreaker
- Taymyr (nuclear icebreaker), a Soviet and Russian nuclear icebreaker
- Taymyr (newspaper), a newspaper published in Taymyrsky Dolgano-Nenetsky District of Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taymyr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.