From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tain is a town and royal burgh in the Highland council area of Scotland.
Tain can also refer to:
- Tain Burghs (UK Parliament constituency), the historic district of burghs constituency in Scotland
- Tain District, Ghana
- Tain, Shekhawati, India
- Táin Bó Cúailnge, an ancient Irish mythological epic tale
- Any of the lesser táins of ancient Irish literature
- The Tain, an album by the Decemberists, an American band
- The Tain (novella), a novella by China Miéville dealing heavily with the subject of mirrors
- Jeff "Tain" Watts, an American jazz drummer
- Enabran Tain, a character on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, father of Elim Garak
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.