From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Taipei in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taipei may also refer to:
- New Taipei, formerly Taipei County, a municipality located in northern Taiwan and encircles Taipei
- Taipei-Keelung metropolitan area, including Taipei, New Taipei, and Keelung
- Taipei 101, a 101-floor landmark skyscraper located in Taipei, Taiwan
- Chinese Taipei, designated name used for Taiwan, commonly used in sporting events, such as the Olympics and Asian Games
- Mahjong solitaire, a solitaire matching game that has also been branded as Taipei
- Taipei (novel) (2013), autobiographical novel by Tao Lin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taipei.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.