Taipei Astronomical Museum
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Established||7 November 1996|
|Location||Shilin, Taipei, Taiwan|
|Public transit access||Shilin Station|
The museum was opened on 7 November 1996.
The museum includes the following exhibition areas:
- Ancient Astronomy
- Celestial Sphere and Constellation Exhibit
- Space Technology
- Stars Area
- Telescope and Observatory Area
- The Earth
- The Galaxies
- The Solar System
The museum also has a domed theater.
- "Taipei Astronomical Museum". TripAdvisor. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- "Taipei Astronomical Museum". Taipei, Taiwan. Lonely Planet. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- "Taipei Astronomical Museum". Taiwan: The Heart of Asia. Retrieved 2 February 2014. External link in
- 吳志剛 (25 August 2010). "About TAM".
- 黎福龍 (1 November 2011). "Transportation".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Taipei Astronomical Museum.|
|This article related to a museum in Taiwan (the Republic of China) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|