Taipei Bridge Station
Taipei Bridge Station Platform 2 Concourse
|Location||B1, No. 108, Sec. 1, Chongxin Rd.
Sanchong, New Taipei City
|Opened||January 5, 2012|
|Passengers||17,922 daily (2016)
(Ranked 79th of 109)
The Taipei Metro Taipei Bridge Station is a station on the Xinzhuang Line located in Sanchong District, New Taipei, Taiwan, two blocks from the approach to Taipei Bridge for which the station is named. The station opened for service on January 5, 2012.
This six-level, underground station has two, stacked side platforms. It is located beneath Chongxin Rd., Sec. 1 between Wenhua North and South Rd. and Zhongyang North and South Rd. It was originally scheduled to open in March 2012 along with most of the Xinzhuang Line, but opened for service earlier on January 5, 2012.
Excavation depth for this station was 33 m (108 ft). It is 179.2 m (588 ft) in length and 14.775 m (48.47 ft) meters wide. The station has one entrance, one accessibility elevator, and two vent shafts. Two emergency exits are integrated with a joint development building. Public art is featured on the walls of the main entrance.
|B3||Faliar Floor||Elavator, floor to connecting and orange platform|
|B4||Platform 2||→ Line 4 toward Nanshijiao (Daqiaotou) →|
|Side platform, doors will open on the right|
|Concourse||Lobby, toilets, one-way ticket machine, information desk|
|B6||Platform 1||← Line 4 toward Huilong (Cailiao)|
|Side platform, doors will open on the left|
Note: Platform 1 is the lowest level platform in the system.
Around the station
- Taipei Bridge
- Sanhe Night Market
- Central Market
- Sanchong Farmers Association
- Lin Rong-San (between this station and Cailiao Station)
- Tiantai Plaza
- Zhengyi Elementary School
- Guangxing Elementary School
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Taipei Bridge Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Taipei Bridge". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- "MRT Xinzhuang line begins commercial service". Focus Taiwan News Channel. 2012-01-05. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- "Introduction to Xinzhuang MRT Line" (PDF). Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2008-03-01. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- 黃村杉 (2010-03-18). "北縣／捷運新莊線搶先通 市民「樂」官員「愁」". NOWnews. Retrieved 2010-06-22.
- "捷運車站建築設計 後續路網 新莊線-縣轄段各車站透視圖說明". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-08-01.
- "( O7 ) Taipei Bridge". Comprehensive Planning Division, Civil Engineering and Architectural Design Division. 2008-11-19. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|