Taipei Municipal Song Shan Senior High School
|Taipei Municipal Song Shan Senior High School|
|No.156, Sec. 1, Keelung Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan (R.O.C.)|
|Type||Municipal Senior High School
Mixed-sex education( The ratio of male to female is 1:1)
|Motto||Ethics, Democracy, Scientific spirit, Sense of honor, Responsibility, Spirit of service
|School district||Xinyi District
|Principal||Chen Zong-Zhen (陳總鎮)|
|Grades||10 - 12|
|Campus||30149 square meters|
Taipei Municipal Song Shan Senior High School(Chinese: 臺北市立松山高級中學; pinyin: Táiběishìlì Sōngshān gāojízhōngxué; Wade–Giles: t'ai2 pei3 shih4 li4 sung1 shan1 kao1 chi2 chung1 hsüeh2; abbreviation SSSH) is a prestigious Taiwanese high school, located in the Xinyi District, Taipei. In numerous senior high schools in Taipei, Song Shan Senior High School is renowned for its academic excellence as well as the free climate of its campus.
- 1958：Founded and named as Taipei Municipal Song Shan Junior Middle School (Chinese: 臺北市立松山初級中學).
- 1968：reorganized into Taipei Municipal Song Shan Junior High School (Chinese: 臺北市立松山國民中學).
- 1987：Taipei City Government formed Pre-opening Office of Song Shan Senior High (Chinese: 松山高中籌備處) in accordance with the policy by Government of the Republic of China (Taiwan).
- 1989：reorganized into Taipei Municipal Song Shan Senior High School (Chinese: 臺北市立松山高級中學).
Song Shan Senior High School is located in Xinyi District, new commercial center of Taipei City. Keelung Road and Songlong Road cross with each other in front of the main entrance; the school is close to exits of Civic Blvd Expressway and Huandong Ave. Taipei City Hall Station( Blue Line, Taipei Rapid Transit System) is walking about 5 minutes away. United Daily News Group, Taipei City Hall, National Police Agency, Taipei Dome, Taipei 101 , Taipei City Hall, Uni Style Department Store, Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Department Store, Taipei Nan Shan Plaza, Far Eastern Department Store, Eslite Bookstore and Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall are the landmark buildings situated nearby.
There are a five-story academic building, an administration building, a library building, an arts and music building, a gymnasium, and an indoor swimming pool and an outdoor pool, 200 m runway playground, four volleyball courts, a tennis court, about 12 outdoor basketball hoops. All courts can be lightened at night.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2011)|
- Taipei Song-Yun Choir(Chinese)
- Song-Shan Senior High in DeepBlue(Chinese)
- Song-Shan Basketball Team's Blog(Chinese)