|Owner(s)||The Liberty Times Group|
|Publisher||The Liberty Times Group|
|Founded||15 June 1999|
The Taipei Times is the third daily English-language printed newspaper to be established in Taiwan. Competitors include The China Post, Focus Taiwan and Taiwan News. Established on June 15, 1999, the Taipei Times is published by the Liberty Times Group, which publishes the Chinese-language newspaper the Liberty Times which has a pro-Taiwan independence editorial line.
- "Taipei Times and Taiwan Timeline". Taipei Times. 15 June 2004. Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- Huang, Sandy (16 June 2002). "`Taipei Times' celebrates anniversary". Taipei Times. Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- Lee, Chang-kuei (15 June 2004). "Opening a window on Taiwan". Taipei Times. Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- 郭賽華 (2002). "語言與意識型態：台灣媒體論述分析" [Language and ideology: Taiwanese Media editorial analysis] (pdf). 清華大學外國語文系. Archived from the original on 2014-10-01 – The data page is in Chinese and there are abstracts in both Chinese and English, but the document body is only in English
- "Member publications". Project Syndicate. Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- "World news guide: Asia". The Guardian. Retrieved 2014-12-22.
|This article about a newspaper in Taiwan (or elsewhere in the Republic of China) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|