Taipower Building Station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taipower Building Station Platform
|Location||B1F., No. 126-5, Sec. 3, Roosevelt Rd.
Zhongzheng and Da'an, Taipei
|Opened||November 11, 1999|
|Passengers||37,337 daily (2016)
(Ranked 43rd of 109)
|Taipower Building Station|
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, information counter, automatic ticket-dispensing machines, one-way faregates|
|Restrooms(North side outside fare zone, near Exit 3)|
|B2||Platform 1||← Line 3 toward Songshan (Guting)|
|Platform 2||→ Line 3 toward Xindian (Gongguan) →
→ Line 3 termination platform→
- Exit 1: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 3 and Xinhai Rd. Sec. 1
- Exit 2: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 3
- Exit 3: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 3 and Shida Rd.
- Exit 4: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 3 and Shida Rd.
- Exit 5: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 3 and Shida Rd.
Around the station
- Shida Night Market
- Taipei Children's Museum of Transportation
- National Taiwan Normal University
- National Taiwan University
- Taiwan Power Company Headquarters (between this station and Gongguan Station)
- Taipei Hakka Cultural Park
- Taipei Cultural Mosque
- Armaments Bureau
- Civil Service Development Institute
- Nanhua High School
- Yingqiao Junior High School
- Guting Elementary School
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Taipower Building Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Taipower Building". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-14.
- "第二章 站場規劃". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2011-05-15.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|