Jump to navigation Jump to search
Taisho may refer to:
- Taishō period (大正時代), a period in the history of Japan
- Emperor Taishō of Japan (1879–1926), reigned 1912–1926. His given name was Yoshihito.
- Taishō-ku, Osaka, a ward in the city of Osaka, Japan
- Taisho (solar term) (大暑), solar term in East Asia.
- Taisho Tripitaka the Taishō Shinshū Daizōkyō (大正新脩大藏經), a standardized and commonly cited version of the Chinese Buddhist canon (Tripitaka) compiled in Japan during the Taishō era.
- Taisho Pharmaceutical, a pharmaceutical company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taishō.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.