June 14, 1998 |
|Occupation||Actor, host, model|
|Height||178.5 cm (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
Taishi Nakagawa (中川大志 Nakagawa Taishi?, born June 14, 1998 in Tokyo) is a Japanese actor, host, and model. He is best known in his role as Kakeru Asuda in the 2011 drama Kaseifu no Mita and Noboru Yoshikawa in the 2012 live action drama remake of Great Teacher Onizuka.
Nakagawa originally started as a child actor but because of his sudden growth spurt he was given roles that were much older than his real age. He debuted in 2009 when he portrayed the young Ikki Sawamura in a drama re-enactment of TV documentary When I Was a Child which features Japanese actors and actresses in their childhood. He also appeared in several dramas like Team Batista 2: General Rouge no Gaisen,Q10, Gō and Ohisama. Taishi then starred in the hit drama Kaseifu no Mita as one of the four children who struggles to cope with the loss of their mother.
In 2012, he appeared in dramas such as 13-sai no Hello Work, Blackboard: Yume and Taira no Kiyomori. Taishi was cast to play the bullied student Noboru Yoshikawa in the 2012 remake of Great Teacher Onizuka. He also starred in his first lead role in the TV Asahi drama special Hana no Kanmuri with Misako Renbutsu. He also made regular appearances as an MC on TV Tokyo children's shows Oha Suta. Afterwards, he played pivotal roles in detective drama Perfect Blue and suspense drama Yakou Kanransha.
In March 2014, Nakagawa appeared in the mother-daughter soul swapping drama Konya wa Kokoro Dake Daite, in which he portray the role Toru Motomiya, the daughter's love interest. He was also cast alongside Yudai Chiba and Ryo Yoshizawa Suikyu Yankees in which baka trio was formed, the drama is set in high school and focuses on water polo which starred Yuto Nakajima and Kento Yamazaki. Later on that year, he was again reunited with Yoshizawa as they starred as Nube's students in the live-action adaptation of Hell Teacher Nūbē.
In 2015, Nakagawa took the role of Hiroshi in the horror film Ao Oni ver 2.0 based on the game of the same name this marked his first leading role in a movie. Nakagawa also had his first romantic lead role opposite Maika Yamamoto in the drama Minami kun no Koibito: My Little Lover which was the fourth live-action adaptation of the manga Minami-kun no Koibito. He was also cast as Kiyoshi Fujino in the live-action adaptation of the manga Prison School with Hirona Yamazaki and Aoi Morikawa.
|2009||When I was a Child||young Ikki Sawamura||NHK BS-hi||Documentary drama|
|2010||Team Batista 2: General Rouge no Gaisen||young Hiroyuki Tsukada||Fuji TV||Episode 3|
|2011||Gō||Mitsuchiyo Hosokawa||NHK||Episode 34|
|Ohisama||young Haruki Sudo||NHK||Episodes 1 - 6, 15, 20|
|Kaseifu no Mita||Kakeru Asuda||NTV|
|2012||13-sai no Hello Work||Junichi Mikami||TV Asahi|
|Blackboard: Yume||Kenji Yumioka||TBS||Drama Special|
|Taira no Kiyomori||young Minamoto no Yoritomo||NHK||Episodes 24 - 28|
|GTO 2012||Noboru Yoshikawa||Fuji TV|
|GTO Aki mo Oni Abare Supesharu!||Noboru Yoshikawa||Fuji TV||Television SP|
|Hana no Kanmuri||Sakura Hirai||TV Asahi||Lead role, Drama Special|
|Perfect Blue||Shinya Morooka||TBS|
|2013||GTO New Year Special||Noboru Yoshikawa||Fuji TV||Television SP|
|Yakou Kanransha||Shinji Takahashi||TBS|
|GTO Final Volume - Farewell Onizuka! Graduation Special||Noboru Yoshikawa||Fuji TV||Television SP|
|Doctors 2: The Ultimate Surgeon||Masaya Minagawa||TV Asahi||Episode 3|
|2014||Konya wa Kokoro Dake Daite||Toru Motomiya||NHK BS Premium|
|Suikyu Yankees||Kohei Shimura||Fuji TV|
|Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo N (neo)||Koji Sanada||NTV||Episode 1|
|Hell Teacher Nube||Hiroshi Tateno||NTV|
|2015||Replay & Destroy||TBS||Episode 4|
|Prison School||Kiyoshi Fujino||TBS||Lead role|
|Minami kun no Koibito - My Little Lover||Shunichi Minami||Fuji TV||Lead role|
|2016||Sleepeeer Hit!||Sho Otsuka||TBS|
|Sanada Maru||Toyotomi Hideyori||NHK||Taiga drama|
|2015||Ao Oni ver. 2.0||Hiroshi||Lead role|
|Tsuugaku Series Tsuugaku Densha||Kou|
|Tsuugaku Series Tsuugaku Tochu||Kou||Lead role|
|Chibi Maruko-chan: Italia kara Kita Shōnen||Andrea||Voice role|
|2016||Zen'in Kataomoi||Jun Satake||Lead role, episode 1: My Nickname is Butatchi|
|Your Lie in April||Ryōta Watari|
|2017||Kyō no Kira-kun||Yuiji Kira||Lead role|
|ReLIFE||Arata Kaizaki||Lead role|
|2015||Itsuka Kitto||Naoto Inti Raymi|
|2016||Together||Naoto Inti Raymi|
- Chi Yubo / Kitchen (18.03.2014) by Naoki Kimura
- profile (Japanese)
- スターダストプロモーション > 中川大志 (Japanese)
- "「DOCTORS 2」で中川大志が沢村一樹と待望の初共演!「すごく面白い方で、現場も楽しいです!」" (in Japanese). news.thetv. 2013-07-24. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- "Takahashi Ai & five more actors join the cast of 'Taira no Kiyomori'". tokyohive. 2012-05-06. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- "Live-Action GTO Remake Confirmed with EXILE Member Akira". anime news network. 2012-05-22. Retrieved 2014-03-08.
- "FUTURE JDRAMA PRINCE (PART 2) - TAISHI NAKAGAWA". psycho-drama. 2013-06-29. Retrieved 2014-03-08.
- "Ishida Yuriko, Kanjani8′s Yasuda Shota join "Yakou Kanransha" cast". Tokyograph. 2012-11-12. Retrieved 2014-03-08.
- "Live-Action Romantic Comedy Minami-kun no Koibito Reveals Leads in Costume". anime news network. 2015-08-12. Retrieved 2015-08-14.
- "Live-Action Prison School Show Unveils Cast in Costume". anime news network. 2015-09-05. Retrieved 2015-09-06.
- "Taishi Nakagawa, Marie Iitoyo Star in Live-Action Kyō no Kira-kun Film". anime news network. 2016-07-09. Retrieved 2016-07-09.
- "ReLIFE Gets Live-Action Film Adaptation With Original Ending". anime news network. 2016-10-04. Retrieved 2016-10-04.